Alinco Electric Sales has been manufacturing pedestrian push buttons for 20 years. Our objective is to provide the best pedestrian button installation, by adhering to the following objectives:
- Use the most durable and faultless switching mechanism available.
- Use the most weather resistant casting configuration for all severe climates conditions.
- Ease of installation for municipal & contracted traffic signal persons.
- All one-piece construction. Cast the button housing, raised sign legend and mounting plaque, all in one molding. Why purchase three separate products, and then drill & tap them all together. This would only create unnecessary labor costs. All of the unnecessary parts would only become rusted and corroded, and the sign could leave jagged edges for the pedestrian.
- Make the only piece of traffic signal hardware that comes in direct contact with a person, be safe.
In 1980 Rick Harris, President of Alinco Electric Sales, invented and received patent rights to this product (U.S. Pat# 4187418). This unit is the most reliable unit in the industry today. This unit has been copied by numerous respected companies, which are members of I.T.E. and I.M.S.A., but don't be fooled by them, we are the original.
Our history of commitment to quality and craftsmanship has made us a leader in the northeast for over 20 years
We stand by our product 100%, and guarantee complete satisfaction to every customer. If our switching mechanism does not give you 15 years of uninterrupted service we will replace it free.
Richard C. Harris
Alinco Electric Sales
Click to enlarge